Medical MJ Reminder:
Applicants must turn in their indemnification paperwork required as part of the application package, and if electing to sub-divide a parcel, begin the parcel map process with the California City Planning Department no later than 4pm on Friday January 20th, 2017 for review consideration.
Why are we considering this issue?
In October 2015 the Governor signed the Medical Marijuana Regulation and Safety Act (MRSA). In June 2016 theCalifornia City Council directed the City Manager and the City Attorneys office to research and provide recommendations in regard to establishing regulations for the sales, cultivation, manufacturing and testing of medical marijuana in the City of California City. In addition to the MMRSA, a state voter initiative regarding recreational marijuana has gathered the required signatures to be placed on the ballot in November.
- Application Procedure 2nd Round
- Application Resolution and Forms
- Cal City Application Procedure
- M1 & M2 & Proposed M2
- MMB Security Guidelines
- Ord 16 742 MMB Facilities
- Ordinance 16-743 Amending Marijuana Ordinance 16-742 Permitting and Background Checks
- CAL CITY - Indemnification Agreement - MJ Business