The Engineering Division provides survey, design, permitting and inspection services to the City’s Capital Improvement Projects for transportation, water, streets and storm water facilities. It maintains and updates the city's Geographic Information Systems (GIS). The division also reviews site plans for private commercial and subdivision development projects and issues right-of-way use permits for construction activities within the city limits. The Engineering Division also assists other city departments with survey, design and permitting support.
City Hall will be closed to the public, effective immediately. Limited City staff will remain available to maintain essential services. 9:00 -11:00 a.m. on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s the water department will be available for call’s and water services. Click here for water forms. For all urgent calls please contact 760-373-8606.
CALIFORNIA CITY CITY HALL
21000 Hacienda Boulevard
California City, CA 93505
Directions | Contact
- Water Restrictions!
- Quick Links
- Save Our Lake!
- COVID19 EMERGENCY MESSAGE from Mayor McGuire
- EMERGENCY MESSAGE FROM CITY MANAGER
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
- Draft Master Fee Schedule
- Intent to apply for the Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Grant Program
- ADA Policy
- Bringing Natural Gas to California City
- East Kern Economic Assessment
- California City Municipal Code
California City Chamber of Commerce
California City Economic Development Corporation
Kern Economic Development Corporation
Kern County Board of Trade
California web page
CDCR California City Corrections Facility