The Engineering Division provides survey, design, permitting and inspection services to the City’s Capital Improvement Projects for transportation, water, streets and storm water facilities. It maintains and updates the city's Geographic Information Systems (GIS). The division also reviews site plans for private commercial and subdivision development projects and issues right-of-way use permits for construction activities within the city limits. The Engineering Division also assists other city departments with survey, design and permitting support.
City Hall will remain temporarily closed to the public.
The utility department will be available for water services @ (760) 373-8661. Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm Mon-Thurs; Alternating Fridays 9:00am - 4:00pm. Click here for water forms.
For Public Works after hour emergencies only please call (760) 559-5713 (All billing questions will be answered during business hours). E-News Signup
CALIFORNIA CITY CITY HALL
21000 Hacienda Boulevard
California City, CA 93505
Directions | (760)373-8661
- Water Restrictions!
- Quick Links
- Save Our Lake!
- Map of Tiny Home District Tracts
- Mayor's Public Service Announcement August 3, 2020
- Interactive Zoning Map
- USDA Loan Payoff Document
- eComments Instruction Guide Step-by-Step
- OHV RIDING AND CAMPING OPEN
- COVID19 EMERGENCY MESSAGE from Mayor McGuire
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
- Master Fee Schedule
- ADA Policy
- Bringing Natural Gas to California City
- East Kern Economic Assessment
- California City Municipal Code
California City Chamber of Commerce
California City Economic Development Corporation
Kern Economic Development Corporation
Kern County Board of Trade
California web page
CDCR California City Corrections Facility