Under general direction, manages, supervises and coordinates the operations and maintenance of the Municipal Airport; supervises assigned staff; coordinates activities with other City Departments and outside agencies; manages services and activities of the airport; participates in developing policies, procedures; participates in developing annual budget and program goals; ensures regulatory compliance; manages fiscal transactions and expenditures and performs related work as assigned.
City Hall will be closed to the public, effective immediately. Limited City staff will remain available to maintain essential services. 9:00 -11:00 a.m. on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s the water department will be available for call’s and water services. Click here for water forms. For all urgent calls please contact 760-373-8606.
CALIFORNIA CITY CITY HALL
21000 Hacienda Boulevard
California City, CA 93505
Directions | Contact
- Water Restrictions!
- Quick Links
- Save Our Lake!
- COVID19 EMERGENCY MESSAGE from Mayor McGuire
- EMERGENCY MESSAGE FROM CITY MANAGER
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
- Draft Master Fee Schedule
- Intent to apply for the Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Grant Program
- ADA Policy
- Bringing Natural Gas to California City
- East Kern Economic Assessment
- California City Municipal Code
California City Chamber of Commerce
California City Economic Development Corporation
Kern Economic Development Corporation
Kern County Board of Trade
California web page
CDCR California City Corrections Facility