Under general direction, manages, supervises and coordinates the operations and maintenance of the Municipal Airport; supervises assigned staff; coordinates activities with other City Departments and outside agencies; manages services and activities of the airport; participates in developing policies, procedures; participates in developing annual budget and program goals; ensures regulatory compliance; manages fiscal transactions and expenditures and performs related work as assigned.
Due to Covid-19 City Hall will be closed until further notice.
- Please check website home page daily for updated information
- Public Works emergencies after hours only: (760) 559-5713
- City Hall main number is: (760) 373-8661
- Water Bills can be paid online. See link on homepage.
CALIFORNIA CITY CITY HALL
21000 Hacienda Boulevard
California City, CA 93505
Directions | (760)373-8661
- Water Restrictions!
- Quick Links
- Save Our Lake!
- Map of Tiny Home District Tracts
- Mayor's Public Service Announcement August 3, 2020
- Interactive Zoning Map
- USDA Loan Payoff Document
- eComments Instruction Guide Step-by-Step
- OHV RIDING AND CAMPING OPEN
- COVID19 EMERGENCY MESSAGE from Mayor McGuire
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
- Master Fee Schedule
- ADA Policy
- Bringing Natural Gas to California City
- East Kern Economic Assessment
- California City Municipal Code
California City Chamber of Commerce
California City Economic Development Corporation
Kern Economic Development Corporation
Kern County Board of Trade
California web page
CDCR California City Corrections Facility