The Water Supervisor plans, organizes and directs the work of staff, including planning and securing the necessary resources to successfully achieve the division’s mission to ensure the safe and reliable delivery of potable water to our customers. Under general direction, supervises, assigns and participates in the operation and maintenance of water production, water blending/disinfection, water meter systems, storage, transmission and distribution facilities, and performs related work as required.
City Hall will be closed to the public, effective immediately. Limited City staff will remain available to maintain essential services. 9:00 -11:00 a.m. on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s the water department will be available for call’s and water services. Click here for water forms. For all urgent calls please contact 760-373-8606.
CALIFORNIA CITY CITY HALL
21000 Hacienda Boulevard
California City, CA 93505
Directions | Contact
- Water Restrictions!
- Quick Links
- Save Our Lake!
- Interactive Zoning Map
- USDA Loan Payoff Document
- eComments Instruction Guide Step-by-Step
- Mayor's Public Service Announcement April 9, 2020
- OHV RIDING AND CAMPING OPEN
- COVID19 EMERGENCY MESSAGE from Mayor McGuire
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
- Draft Master Fee Schedule
- ADA Policy
- Bringing Natural Gas to California City
- East Kern Economic Assessment
- California City Municipal Code
California City Chamber of Commerce
California City Economic Development Corporation
Kern Economic Development Corporation
Kern County Board of Trade
California web page
CDCR California City Corrections Facility