Maintain community and neighborhood parks, street trees, landscapes, streetscapes, greenbelts, open space, and athletic field facilities, public buildings, swimming complex, buildings located within park facilities and City facilities and buildings, offices and public safety stations utilized by City departments. The division performs a wide range of building and equipment repairs, emergency facility calls, preventive maintenance, and building alterations and provides the public with safe, accessible and aesthetic facilities. The division also manages the work of private vendors who provide specialized maintenance and construction services. Custodial services for all buildings maintained are provided to ensure a safe and clean environment for users.
Due to Covid-19 City Hall will be closed until further notice.
- Please check website home page daily for updated information
- Public Works emergencies after hours only: (760) 559-5713
- City Hall main number is: (760) 373-8661
- Water Bills can be paid online. See link on homepage.
CALIFORNIA CITY CITY HALL
21000 Hacienda Boulevard
California City, CA 93505
Directions | (760)373-8661
- Water Restrictions!
- Quick Links
- Save Our Lake!
- Map of Tiny Home District Tracts
- Mayor's Public Service Announcement August 3, 2020
- Interactive Zoning Map
- USDA Loan Payoff Document
- eComments Instruction Guide Step-by-Step
- OHV RIDING AND CAMPING OPEN
- COVID19 EMERGENCY MESSAGE from Mayor McGuire
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
- Master Fee Schedule
- ADA Policy
- Bringing Natural Gas to California City
- East Kern Economic Assessment
- California City Municipal Code
California City Chamber of Commerce
California City Economic Development Corporation
Kern Economic Development Corporation
Kern County Board of Trade
California web page
CDCR California City Corrections Facility