Participates in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, and priorities related to Inspection Services. Plan, organize and evaluate the functions and activities of the Department, including building, electrical, plumbing, mechanical and zoning inspections. Develop and/or assist in the development of policies, procedures methods, and checklists as needed. Plan, organize, and evaluate the plan review functions and activities of the Department. Develop and/or assist in the development of policies, procedures, methods, and checklist as needed. Oversees the city’s ADA programs, facilities and construction projects for compliance.
- Water Restrictions!
- Quick Links
- Save Our Lake!
- Draft Master Fee Schedule
- Intent to apply for the Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Grant Program
- National Night Out!
- ADA Policy
- Fremont Basin IRWM Information
- Bringing Natural Gas to California City
- Waste Management Proposed Rate Schedule
- East Kern Economic Assessment
- California City Municipal Code
California City Chamber of Commerce
California City Economic Development Corporation
Kern Economic Development Corporation
Kern County Board of Trade
California web page
CDCR California City Corrections Facility