Welcome to the California City Police Department
21130 Hacienda Blvd
California City, CA 93505
(760) 373-7044 Records
(760) 373-8606 Police Dispatch
(760) 373-8210 FAX
"We, the members of the California City Police Department, are committed to safeguarding the lives and property of the residents of California City and respond to public concerns in a manner which promotes neighborhoods free from the fear of crime, while ensuring quality of life."
Subjects wishing to obtain a copy of a Police Report or other records may visit the Front Desk during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8AM – 4PM). The Records Division may also be contacted by telephone, (760) 373-7044 or (760)-373-7096
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following fees shall be paid for reports:
- Crime Reports less than 24 pages: $15.00;
- Crime Reports 25 pages or more: $25.00
- Police or Fire Incident Reports: $1.00 each.
- Police Photographs: $20.00 plus cost of reproduction.
- Traffic Accident Reports PDO: $15.00
- Traffic accidents CHP 555: $25.00
- Impound Vehicle Release: $125.00***
- Stored Vehicle Release: $20.00
- VIN Verification: $10.00
- Ticket Sign-Off: $10.00
- Copy of Video/Audio tape: $35.00
***Cash, Money Order, or Certified Check only. Personal checks, debit and credit cards are not accepted.
The department offers both paper and Live Scan fingerprinting services to the public. Fingerprinting is done on Tuesdays & Wednesdays from 12 PM - 3PM and Saturdays from 8AM - 12PM; by appointment only. Subjects requesting fingerprint services may call the Police Department's records line @ (760)-373-7044 for scheduling. There is a $20 fee for fingerprinting (additional Live Scan fees may apply). Hard card fingerprinting is $20.
CCW applications are available for pickup in the CCPD lobby.