Water Conservation

California is in a historic drought and has called for mandatory conservation. This means everyone in our city needs to do their part to help conserve water.

How can you help?

Check out our "Do-It-Yourself" water survey to help determine how you can help better conserve water in your household.

Concerned about new outdoor watering codes? Check out our Outdoor Water Conservation Checklist.

Leaky toilets are a serious conservation threat, find out about All the Flap on the Flapper.

Finally: See someone who isn't doing their part? Report reckless water wasting by clicking here.


Elections Information!



Parks & Recreation Commission


Planning Commission


State Parks OHV Logo