- City Connection
- Save Our Lake!
Welcome to the Desk of the City Clerk
The City Clerk’s Office provides a wide range of assistance, information, and services to the public as well as city staff. These services include:
- Providing support to the City Council
- Preparing and distributing City Council agendas and minutes
- Maintaining official records of the city such as:
- Updating and maintaining the California City Municipal Code
- Administering general municipal elections
- Assisting with contract processing
- Supplying legal notices
- Submitting conflict of interest and campaign disclosure filings
BUSINESS LICENSE & CANNABIS BUSINESS PERMITS
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Brown Act
- A Note on Votes - Institute for Local Government
- Voting Requirements - League of California Cities
- Muncipal Code - California City Municpal Code
CITY CLERK CONTACT INFORMATION
Monday - Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
(Closed every other Friday)